Sunday, May 15, 2016

Fieldwork is around the corner. So Ancient China is our topic.
We will be doing our fieldwork at Bishop Dunn Memorial School. We briefly met with the students and will be the first group to do our lesson. It seems weird because I am from a political science and history background but I have a lot of anxiety right now. 

I can't seem to peg why I feel this way as I would think I would feel comfortable teaching a subject I enjoy. I can only wonder if the unknown is taking over and making my mind think of several things that could go wrong. I'm confident that the lesson will be fine and the students will be great. 

Practice makes perfect and I firmly believe in that. The craft can only be mastered through trial and error and error IS an option so long as we learn from where we fell. 

--MW


No comments:

Post a Comment